The 4th International Seminar on Science and Technology
Innovative Research on Science and Technology in The Field of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry for Sustainable Development
02 and 03, November 2022
WELCOME TO ISST 4th 2022
ISST is an annual seminar organized regularly by Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Tadulako University since 2018 in collaboration with University of Newcastle (Australia), University of Miyazaki (UoM), Physics Society of Indonesia, Indonesian Chemical Society (HKI) and Indonesian Mathematical Society (IndoMS).
International seminar on science and technology aims to provide a high-level international forum for leading academicians, researchers, scientists, students, scholars, and practitioners to share the state of the art of knowledges, experiences, researches and applications on the aspect of advancement in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry field.
It is also serves to foster communication among academicians, researchers, scientists, students, scholars, and practitioners working in a wide variety of scientific areas with a common interest in improving science and technology in the field of mathematics, physics, and chemistry. Furthermore, this seminar can provide a premier interdisciplinary platform for academicians, researchers, scientists, students, scholars, and practitioners to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
This seminar has been virtually held since 2020 due to covid-19 pandemic and is continuing to hold virtually following the advice and guidelines from government. However, due to the antusiasm of participants to attend the seminar “face to face”, hence this seminar will be held using hybrid style seminar by following healthcare guideline for covid-19.
Call for Papers
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts and full papers (manuscripts). Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, applications or theoretical work in all areas of science and technology with specific topics are Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts and full papers that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
ISST TADULAKO UNIVERSITY FROM 2018-2021
ETHICAL GUIDELINES FOR JURNAL PUBLICATION
Publisher is committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity in publication, following the publication ethics and ensuring the quality of articles. Therefore, all parties involved in publication (Authors, Editors, Reviewers and Publisher) must be obliged to follow and adhere to ethical publication behavior standards.
- Editors have responsibility to evaluate submitted manuscript in detail related to academic merits (importance, originality, study`s validity, clarity) and scope.
- Editors must view each submission objectively and unbiased manner regarding the race, religion, affiliation, citizenship, ethnic origin, etc.
- Editors should ensure that the submission and review process of manuscript are in confidential manner and not disclosed the content of the manuscripts to anyone except to author, reviewer and publisher appropriately.
- Editors must uphold the author`s trust to not misuse the any part of any data or work reported in submitted manuscript as his/her own.
- Editors should ensure that the submitted manuscript is peer-reviewed by two reviewers who expert in the research field and have a full right on making a final decision of the manuscript whether accept or reject the manuscript.
- Peer-review process is an important part in publication process because it assisted editors in making editorial decisions and through the editorial communications with the author may also assist the author in improving their manuscript. In addition, reviewers are asked generally to treat authors and their work objectively and balanced as they would like to be treated themselves and to observe good reviewing etiquette.
- The submitted manuscript should be treated as confidential manuscript and should not be shared the review`s result or information with anyone or contact the authors directly without permission from editor.
- Any selected referee who feels unqualified to review the manuscript or knows that its prompt review will be impossible should notify the editor and decline to participate in the review process.
- Unpublished data or work disclosed in submitted manuscript must not be used in a reviewer`s own research. Privileged information or ideas obtained through peer-review process must be kept confidential and not used for personal advantages.
- Every author listed on the manuscript should have made a significant contribution to the reported manuscript. Author and/or co-author have to share responsibility and accountability of the content of the manuscript.
- The data and methods must be sufficiently described in detail. If fabrication, manipulation and falsification of data is found in the manuscript, the manuscript will be rejected and could not be submitted again.
- The submitted manuscript must be entirely an original works, if the work and/or words presence in the manuscript are from others, ensure that it has been cited or quoted appropriately and should be clearly attributed and referenced within the text and in the reference section. Plagiarism in all its forms such as claiming another’s paper as the author’s own, paraphrasing, copying without attribution, etc will not be accepted. If the figures or table presence on the manuscript are from previous publication, ensure that authors obtained the permission from the original publisher and rightsholder.
- Multiple, redundant and or concurrent publication is unacceptable (The manuscript should not submit to others journal for publication).
- If author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her manuscript, they have to promptly notify the editorial team and earnestly cooperate with editor in retrack or correct the manuscript.
Peer Review Policy
The peer review process is intended to ensure that only manuscript with good content of science will be published. In general, to be acceptable, a manuscript should represent an advance in understanding likely to influence thinking in the field, with strong evidence for their conclusions. The 4th International Seminar on Science and Technology (4-ISST) implements a peer-review policy of single-blind review and will do a similarity check. The submitted paper will be exclusively evaluated and reviewed in layers. The submitted manuscript will be first evaluated by editor and it is rarely to be rejected except the content of the manuscript is out of the aims and scopes, the manuscript contents have insufficient originality or have serious scientific flaws. Manuscripts which meet the minimum criteria of our seminar are normally passed on to reviewers. Reviewers will review and evaluate the content of the manuscript, give a commend related to the submitted manuscript and recommendation whether the manuscript is suitable enough to be published by the Publisher. The editor will evaluate the manuscript thoroughly based on the reviewer`s recommendation and make a final decision whether accept or reject or ask the author to do a revision for the manuscript. After going through all these processes, the manuscript can be submitted to Publisher for publication.
Statistics, Geometry, Analysis, Algebra, Applied, Mathematics, Education, Combinatorics, and Mathematics Computation
Energy, Theoretical Physics, Material Sciences, Geophysics, Nuclear Physics, Instrumentation Physics, Medical Physics, Computational Physics, Environmental Physics, and Physics Education.
Innovative Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Chemistry Education.
Prof. Dr. Sutikno, S.T., M.T.
Department of Physics Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Semarang State University, Indonesia
Prof. Dr. Sarani Zakaria
School of Applied Physics, Faculty of Science and Technology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Selangor, Malaysia
Prof. Dr. Oyuntsetseg Bolormaa
Department of Chemistry at National, University Of Mongolia, Mongolia
Prof. Hiroshi Umakoshi, Ph.D.
Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University, Japan.
Dr.Eng. Asep Bayu Dani Nandiyanto, S.T., M.Eng.
Department of Chemistry, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI), Indonesia
Prof. Oriol Serra, Ph.D.
Departement of Mathematics at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
Dr. Elizabeth Stojanovski
School of Information and Physical Sciences (Statistics), University of Newcastle, Australia
- Participants are invited to submit original abstract not more than 200 words (in doc file). Abstracts should explain clearly the main objectives or achievements and should include title of the paper; name and affiliation for each author; and e-mail address of the corresponding author; a maximum of 5 keywords of the paper.
- Abstract submission will be arranged via easychair system. Easychair tutorial can be download Here.Therefore, applicants are required to have an easychair account to submit the document. If you already have an easychair account from another conference, you can use that account to submit abstract to ISST 2022. You will be asked to upload an abstract during the submission, so please have it ready with you.
- Please login to : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isst42022. If you need to create an EasyChair account click on create an account/sign up for an account (Easychair tutorial can be download Here)
Upon a successful login, you will see the main interface. Click on “New Submission“.
Follow the instructions, step by step, to fill the online form (add Authors, Title of your paper, Abstract and list of Keywords to your submission manually) and at the end tick the “Abstract Only” box.
Submit the abstract, you do not have to submit the full paper. Upload an abstract in ‘Paper’ of upload field.
Once your online submission is successful, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your submission and your submission will be given a reference number. If you have not received the acknowledgement email or the result notification emails within 2 (two) days after submission, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the following template for the abstract : https://bit.ly/ISST-4_AbstractTemplate
- Full paper must be submitted until 31th, October, 2022 – 23:59 (All times and date are in GMT +7)
- Full paper submission link: https://bit.ly/fullpaperISST-4 with title of the full paper is ISST-4_PaperID_Name
- Selected paper will be offered to be published in AIP Conference Proceedings and International Journal indexed by Scopus or in Indonesian National Journals
- All full paper must be prepared according to the guidelines provided in the Microsoft Word templates. ISST-4 Manuscript Template
Please notice the minimum number of pages is 4 (four) and the maximum is 8 (eight).
Abstract Acceptance Notification
Extended October 21th 2022
Final Abstract Submission
Extended October 21th 2022
Deadline of Early Brid Payment and Registration
22th, October 2022
Full Paper Final Submission
14, November 2022
2 and 3, November 2022
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Presenter Registration Fee
- Until 22th, October, 2022:
Online Presenters – IDR 550,000.00 or USD 35.00
Offline Presenters – IDR 850,000.00 or USD 55.00
- After 22th, October, 2022:
Online Presenters – IDR 700,000.00 or USD 45.00
Offline Presenters – IDR 1.000,000.00 or USD 65.00
Participants Non Presenter Registration Fee
Until 22th, October, 2022 – IDR 250,000.00
After 22th, October, 2022 – IDR 300,000.00
Presenters whose papers are presented and accepted for publication, are subjected to pay publication fee of IDR 2.000.000 for Atlantis Press (Scopus Indexed Proceeding), IDR 1.500.000 per page for JESTEC (Scopus Indexed Journal, Q3), or IDR 1.000.000 for Indonesian Journal of Combinatorics (Sinta 2 Journal, DOAJ Indexed Journal).
Methods of Payment
Bank Name: BNI
Bank Code: 009
SWIFT Code: BNINIDJAXXX
Account Holder: Sandra
Account Number: 0716011056
Please send us a confirmation of payment (copy proof of payment) to email@example.com and don’t forget to put your name and abstract ID in the email’s subject
Registration will not be valid/complete until full payment has been received. No refund for cancellation is allowed, however the participant can be replaced by the co-author of the same paper.
Register to the event now
Located in Palu and managed by Swiss-Belhotel International. The first and only 4-star hotel in Palu, Central Sulawesi. A business hotel with the ambience of a resort blends the comforts of modern accommodation with the beauty of our natural surroundings: the gorgeous Palu Bay. Situated in the central business district of Palu, Hotel location is merely 20 minutes from the Mutiara Sis Al-Djufri Airport and ten minutes from the city center of Palu. The hotel rooms overlook the breathtaking Palu bay, a popular venue for windsurfing. Swiss-Belhotel sleekly designed the hotel rooms and villas with private garage and also provides various facilities including express check-in and out, bar, pool, Wi-Fi at the entire area of hotel, children’s playground and fitness centre. Swiss-Belhotel offers a stunning range of wining & dining option with eight F&B outlets on the premises of hotel, from an a la carte menu to Indonesian and Chinese cuisine and seafood. The restaurants offer trendy settings for simple relaxation, and even private banquet events. Besides, the location is easily access to nearby the biggest Mall in Palu, 30 km to many beautiful beaches with white sand (Tanjung Karang, Kaluku, Boneoge, Labuana, etc), The Central Sulawesi Museum and also 13 minutes to Salena Hill with beautiful view of Palu City.
Swiss-Belhotel Silae Palu
Jl. Malonda No. 12, Silae , Palu , Central Sulawesi , 94227 Indonesia
Phone: (62-451) 461 888
- Prof. Oriol Serra, Ph.D. (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain)
- Prof. Dr. Sutikno, S.T., M.T. (Semarang State University, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Oyuntsetseg Bolormaa (University Of Mongolia, Mongolia)
- Prof. Dr. Sarani Zakaria (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Selangor, Malaysia)
- Prof. Hiroshi Umakoshi, Ph.D. (Osaka University, Japan)
- Dr. Elizabeth Stojanovski (University of Newcastle, Australia)
- Prof. Ir. Darmawati Darwis, Ph.D. (Tadulako University, Indonesia)
- Prof. Koichiro Shiomori (University of Miyazaki, Japan)
- Dr.Lif.Sc. I Nengah Suwastika, M.Sc., M.Lif.Sc (Tadulako University, Indonesia)
- Dr. Lufsyi Mahmuddin (Tadulako University, Indonesia)
- Pasjan Satrimafitrah, Ph.D. (Tadulako University, Indonesia)
- Elisa Sesa, Ph.D. (Tadulako University, Indonesia)
- Nov Irmawati Inda, Ph.D (Tadulako University)
- Dr. Sabhan, S.Si., M.Si (Tadulako University)
- Jaya Hardi, S.Si., M.Si (Tadulako University)
- Sandra, S.Si., M.Si (Tadulako University)
- Elisa Sesa, Ph.D (Tadulako University)
- Dr. I Wayan Sudarsana, M.Si. (Tadulako University)
- Dr. Indriani, M.Si. (Tadulako University)
- apt. Mohammad Rinaldhi Tandah, S.Farm.,M.Sc (Tadulako University)
- apt. Firdawati Amir Parumpu, S.Farm., M.Sc (Tadulako University)
- Sitti Rugaya, S.Si., M.Si. (Tadulako University)
- Iman Al Fajri, M.Si (Tadulako University)
Conference Flow Chart
The registered, selected and presented papers in ISST-4 2022 will undergo blind peer review. All accepted articles will be published in Scopus-indexed Journal and Sinta-indexed Journal (Indonesian National Journal).
Faculty of Mathematical and Science Tadulako University
Jl. Soekarno Hatta Km.10, Tondo, Palu, Central Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- Name : Nov Irmawati Inda, Ph.D
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone : +62 813-5555-2986
- Name : Elisa Sesa, Ph.D
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 821-4591-8855